I love writing everything down in my journal. It helps keep me sane and stress-free.
Journal prompts, on the other hand, helps me reflect and discover a lot about myself. Today, I’m sharing with you journal prompts for personal growth and self-discovery.
Hopefully, after you do this, you can see how much potential you have in creating the life you want.
1. What is your favorite way to spend the day?
2. List 10 things that make you smile.
3. Finish the thought: “My favorite quote is…”
4. List 3 things you can’t imagine living without.
5. Describe unconditional love in 10 words.
6. Write 10 things you love about life.
7. List 10 things that inspire you.
8. What is your biggest regret?
9. What do you love most about yourself?
10. Imagine yourself 5 years from now. What do you see?
11. Imagine yourself 10 years from now. What do you see?
12. What do you want to be remembered by at the end of your life?
13. What do you want people to say during your funeral?
14. What’s your ideal partner like?
15. Are you happy with the direction your life is headed?
16. If money was of no concern, what dream would you want to fulfill?
17. List 10 things you’re grateful for right now.
18. What does success mean to you?
19. What can you do to make this day a good one?
20. What’s something you haven’t forgiven yourself for?
21. What habits do you want to get rid of?
22. What do you enjoy doing?
23. Write a letter to your future self.
24. Write 10 positive affirmations.
25. What motivates you?
26. What negative mindsets do you need to let go of?
27. List 5 people who inspire you and why?
28. If today was your last day, what would you do?
29. If you could give your younger self advice, what would you say?
30. If you could have any 3 things in the world, what would they be?
You might also like…
- 9 Life-Changing Questions to Ask Yourself Today
- How to do a 30-Day Mental Health Challenge
- 30 Journal Prompts for Personal Growth and Self Discovery
- 35 Journal Prompts to Boost Confidence and Self Love