Do you feel like you’re struggling with yourself right now? Your confidence is at an all-time low and your starting to hate yourself.
Do you relate?
We’ve all been there. If you’re looking for a way to boost your confidence and practice self love, journaling is a great start.
Here are self love journal prompts to help you build your confidence and love yourself again.
1. Finish the thought “I forgive myself for…”
2. List 5 ways you can love yourself more?
3. Who are the people you’re most grateful for, and why?
4. List 5 inspiring quotes that provide you with encouragement.
5. What 10 things make you the happiest?
6. What 10 things are you really good at?
7. Write 3 goals you want to accomplish this year.
8. List 3 of your strongest qualities?
9. List 5 actionable steps to help you achieve your dreams.
10. Write 5 flaws that you accept and list how can you look at these flaws in a positive light.
11. List 5 good habits you want to start this month.
12. What are your top 5 personality traits?
13. List 5 physical features you love about yourself.
14. What are 10 things you have done that will make your future self proud?
15. Write at least 5 bad habits and mindsets do you need to quit.
16. List 5 things that bring you peace.
17. What do you love most about your life? Write at least 5.
18. What do you need to say “no” to more often?
19. What do you need to start saying “yes” to?
20. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
21. What is your proudest moment?
22. What makes you feel strong or invincible?
23. What are the things that make you feel happy to be alive?
24. What would you do if you could live a day without any consequences?
25. What’s one change in your life that you can make for more happiness?
26. Write a letter to your future self.
27. Write a love letter to your least favorite part of your body.
28. Write a pep talk to give yourself the next time you feel sad, upset, or full of doubt.
29. Write 10 compliments you can give yourself.
30. Write out a gratitude list of things you are thankful for.
31. Write out a perfect morning routine that you are willing to stick to.
32. Write out things you forgive yourself for.
33. Write out your ideal vision of your “dream life”.
34. Write yourself a love letter.
35. Write yourself a thank you letter.
You might also like…
- 9 Life-Changing Questions to Ask Yourself Today
- 35 Journal Prompts to Boost Confidence and Self Love
- 30 Journal Prompts for Personal Growth and Self Discovery
- 65 Questions to Answer to Find Your Best Self